All our work is carried out by selected volunteers: Here are some examples of the jobs we do:
- A shelf put up / taken down
- Curtains hung or taken down
- Toilet seat replaced / repaired
- Light bulbs and tubes changed
- Curtain rails and poles put up / taken down
- Furniture moved within the home
- Flat pack furniture assembled
- Key safe installed
- Arrange safety checks (including smoke alarms)
- Cupboard doors sorted
Plus many other small jobs and repairs too numerous to
mention. Just ask. If we cannot do the job, we will help to
find someone who can. Call 01343 559739.
We rely on donations to provide this service.